IN STOCK NOW
"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."
- Part of the Amanda Conrad Collection
- Poly sublimated on the front, microfiber lined on the back
- Adjustable elastic ear loop
- Slip through pocket for PM 2.5 filter
- CHILD: 6.3 inches x 4.5 inches
- Flexible metal nose grip that adjusts to your nose width
- Every purchase of this mask includes a $5 donation to the Colon Cancer Foundation
Care Instructions: Machine Wash, Cold Water, Gentle Cycle, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron
Legal disclaimer: The cover is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators. No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given that the cover will prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The cover is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should always consult a doctor or other healthcare provider.
Due to sanitary reasons, face masks are not to be returned. Please make sure you confirm the items and sizes in your order before you checkout.