IN STOCK NOW!
Are you in need of a bioexorcist? Look no further! See, I attended Juilliard and graduated from Harvard. I have traveled the world and lived through the Black Plague, and I had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the Exorcist about 167 times and it keeps getting funnier. Oh yeah, and I’m a dead guy. That qualified enough for ya?
- Part of the Adam Ostegard Collection
- Poly sublimated on the front
- Adjustable elastic ear loop
- Slip through pocket for PM 2.5 filter
- ADULT: 7 inches x 5.1 inches
- Flexible metal nose grip that adjusts to your nose width
- Every purchase includes a donation to the NAACP Foundation, CHOC Children's Foundation and the Everglades Outpost Wildlife Rescue
Care Instructions: Machine Wash, Cold Water, Gentle Cycle, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron
Legal disclaimer: The cover is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators. No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given that the cover will prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The cover is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should always consult a doctor or other healthcare provider.
Due to sanitary reasons, face masks are not to be returned. Please make sure you confirm the items and sizes in your order before you checkout.