IN STOCK NOW!
I sense there's something in the wind. That feels like there's a new mask on your head. For it's plain as anyone can see, we’re simply meant to wear a face covering!
- Part of the Adam Ostegard Collection
- Poly sublimated on the front, microfiber lined on the back
- Adjustable elastic ear loop
- Slip through pocket for PM 2.5 filter
- ADULT: 7 inches x 5.1 inches
- Flexible metal nose grip that adjusts to your nose width
- Every purchase includes a donation to the NAACP Foundation, CHOC Children's Foundation and the Everglades Outpost Wildlife Rescue
Care Instructions: Machine Wash, Cold Water, Gentle Cycle, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron
Legal disclaimer: The cover is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators. No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given that the cover will prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The cover is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should always consult a doctor or other healthcare provider.
Due to sanitary reasons, face masks are not to be returned. Please make sure you confirm the items and sizes in your order before you checkout.
- ear bands
The absolute most perfect mask - the print is well done, the length is perfect and the design is fabulous!
Thank you for shopping with us! We're happy you love your mask! Remember to stay safe out there!
Great fit, perfect colors!
Thank you for shopping with us! We're happy you love your masks! Remember to stay safe out there!
I like the mask, was really hoping the for black ear bands, no such luck, they are white.
Colors were kind of muted, not as vibrant as pictured