Fantasy Midi Backpack
Breathe in a world of fantasy with this soft baby pink bag fit for a princess. Carriages, carousels, crowns, and sparkles swirl around this pattern with grace.
Fantasy pattern will print smaller than shown on the first picture and will feature an easy to clean leather patch. Please see second and third photo for reference.
Convenience meets beauty in this fun midi bag featuring 10 Pockets (4 exterior and 6 interior) making this one of the most functional backpacks in your collection.
Midi Backpack means this bag is between the typical mini backpack and the normal backpack sizes. Perfect for someone looking for a petit bag with functionality. Plus size approved - doesn't make your back look wide like most mini backpacks do on the market!
Part of the Amanda Conrad collection.
Make it an Adventure! Grab this adorable bag in an Adventure Patterned variant.
Here are some of the details:
- Includes a free coin purse with a stretchy hook that attaches to the inside or outside of the bag. Great for easy grab items that won't get lost at the bottom of your bag - like your annual passes!
- Two exterior d-hooks and one interior d-hook for clipping on hand sanitizers, wallets, keys, and more
- 3 inch wide, soft, and comfortable adjustable backpack straps
Influencer Approved: Can easily fit an outfit change or two (even a Selkie dress), camera, lenses, and more.
All About The Pockets!
- Large front zipper pocket that can hold up to two pairs of ears
Two side pockets large enough for a water bottle or a phone
- Six interior pockets for even better organization at the parks
Secret pocket on the back for quick grab items
Even More Details
- Cute decorative leather patch sewn on the front
- 100% Cruelty Free Vegan Leather
- Custom inner liner with a satin finish.
- Measures 14 inches long and 11 inches wide
- Free Park Candy protective dust bag included
Bag patterns are cut and sewn at random and each bag is unique. Your pattern placement may vary from what is shown on this listing.
*Note that viewing these colors on a screen only gives an approximation of the colors' appearance.*